In the left menu you will see “WP Sheet Editor”. Open the menu item. You will see a page like this:
The page will contain a list of buttons that you can click to start editing your posts.
You can see a video with a brief introduction of most of the features:
- You can edit WooCommerce products (all types except variable products) including their information like prices, short description, gallery, visibility, attributes, categories, tags, etc.
- You can edit YOAST SEO information in the spreadsheet, like SEO title, description, keyword, noindex, and see the SEO score.
- You can filter the posts in the spreadsheet using the “filter” tool in the toolbar. It allows you to show posts by post status, published by specific authors, date range, categories, tags, or any other taxonomy.
- You can update hundreds of posts at once by using the “formulas” tool in the toolbar. You can use REPLACE and MATH formulas and execute them on specific columns. See more information about the formulas feature.
- You can add new posts quickly using the “Add new” tool in the toolbar.
- You can save all the changes at once after you finish the editions. It saves only the modified posts.
- It supports unlimited number of posts. You can use it on sites with hundreds of posts.
- You can autofill cells by dragging down a individual cell from the bottom right corner like in excel. (Showed in the previous video)
- You can enable / disable the load of more posts when reaching the end of the page to continue editing more posts
- You can enable / disable the cells formatting to display the values as plain text or use fancy formatting like calendars and dropdowns.
- You can move around the cells by using the arrow keys in your keyboard
- You can edit the post content and click the “next / previous” buttons to continue editing the next / previous post
- You can edit featured images right in the spreadsheet
- You can hide columns in the options page
- You can rename columns in the options page
- You can see contextual help on the toolbar items and other parts of the editor.