Spreadsheets for Apps and Dashboards
Create new spreadsheets, display them anywhere, and share them with any user.
Create Apps with WordPress Faster
WordPress is a powerful platform and you can use it to create Social Media Apps, Events Directories, Marketplaces, Business listings, Employee management dashboards, and more.
This plugin is perfect for managing the Information in your Apps.
This plugin will save you a lot of time and money. Forget about creating multiple pages with forms, forget about developing the forms, saving into info in the database, buying multiple extensions for each feature, etc.
This plugin let’s you select the information to edit, and it automatically provides a spreadsheet where your app or website users can view, create, and edit information easily.
- Create Custom Spreadsheets for editing Post Types
- Edit Posts and Pages on the Frontend
- Edit WooCommerce Products without using wp-admin
- Edit Custom Post Types on the Frontend
- Customize columns for every spreadsheet
- Display the spreadsheet on any page using a Shortcode
If you purchase the “Frontend” extension, you´ll have access to all these features in the frontend:
- Custom Post Types: Edit all custom post types in the Frontend
- WooCommerce Products: Full integration. Edit all Fields, Attributes, Variations.
- Advanced searches: Search by keyword, date range, author, taxonomies, and custom fields.
- Custom Columns: Add custom columns to the Frontend Spreadsheets
- Columns resizing: Change columns sizes
- Columns visibility: Every spreadsheet can have different columns. Hide, display, and sort columns for every spreadsheet.
- Advanced Custom Fields: Edit metaboxes in the Frontend with the Spreadsheets.
- YOAST SEO: Edit SEO titles, descriptions, keywords in spreadsheet
- And more
You can purchase these extensions to add more features to the Frontend Spreadsheet:
- Users: Edit WordPress users and customer profiles in the Frontend
In order to edit “Users” in the Frontend, you need to purchase 2 plugins. “Frontend” extension for the spreadsheet editor + “users” extension for the user profile features.
User Roles Supported
We respect WordPress User Roles.
Contributors can submit posts but not publish them.
Authors can view and edit their own posts only.
Editors and administrators can view and edit all posts.