The Best Frontend Editor for your WordPress site
Create unlimited editable tables, display them anywhere, and share them with users, employees, or team members.
The simplest Frontend Editor
WordPress is a powerful platform and you can use it to create Document Libraries, Events Directories, Marketplaces
and WooCommerce stores, Business listings, Employee management dashboards, and more.
This plugin is perfect for managing the Information in the Frontend in a simple table interface.
This plugin will save you a lot of time and money. It provides all the features needed for editing
in the frontend with many customization options.
You can create unlimited editors for the frontend, you can select what information will be edited (posts, pages, products, etc.),
you can select which fields can be edited, and finally place the generated shortcode in a page.
- Create Custom Spreadsheets for editing Post Types
- Edit Posts and Pages on the Frontend
- Edit WooCommerce Products without using wp-admin
- Edit Custom Post Types on the Frontend
- Customize columns for every spreadsheet
- Display the spreadsheet on any page using a Shortcode
If you purchase the “Frontend” extension, you´ll have access to all these features in the frontend:
- Custom Post Types: Edit all custom post types in the Frontend
- WooCommerce Products: Full integration. Edit all Fields, Attributes, Variations.
- Advanced searches: Search by keyword, date range, author, taxonomies, and custom fields.
- Custom Columns: Add custom columns to the Frontend Spreadsheets
- Columns resizing: Change columns sizes
- Columns visibility: Every spreadsheet can have different columns. Hide, display, and sort columns for every spreadsheet.
- Advanced Custom Fields: Edit metaboxes in the Frontend with the Spreadsheets.
- YOAST SEO: Edit SEO titles, descriptions, keywords in spreadsheet
- And more
You can purchase these extensions to add more features to the Frontend Spreadsheet:
- Users: Edit WordPress users and customer profiles in the Frontend
In order to edit “Users” in the Frontend, you need to purchase 2 plugins. “Frontend” extension for the spreadsheet editor + “users” extension for the user profile features.
User Roles Supported
We respect WordPress User Roles.
Contributors can submit posts but not publish them.
Authors can view and edit their own posts only.
Editors and administrators can view and edit all posts.