We want to show you how to export all your orders that contain specific products. This can be very useful when you want to know which products are most in demand.
You will be able to search for orders that contain exactly the products you specify or those that contain at least one of the products you specify. For example, we’ll show you how to search for orders that exactly contain the “Nike Shirt” product or orders that, among other products, contain that shirt.
For this, we’ll use the WooCommerce Orders Spreadsheet plugin. This tool displays all your orders together with their complete information on a spreadsheet. You can save a lot of time because the plugin allows you to do advanced searches and apply changes to thousands of orders at once.
Once installed, you need to go to Sheet Editor > Edit orders to open the spreadsheet.
After that, just follow these steps to find and export your orders by product.
1- Open the “Search” tool
This tool helps you save a lot of time by allowing you to quickly filter your orders in several ways. Open it by clicking on Search on the toolbar.
You’ll find these search fields.
- Contains keyword – Use it to find the orders containing a specific keyword on title.
- Status – Use this field to find all orders by status: Pending Payment, Processing, On hold, Completed, Cancelled, Refunded, Failed, Trash.
- Find orders containing these products – Use it to find orders containing specific products.
- Order notes – Use it to find all orders containing a specific keyword in the order notes.
- Enable advanced filters – Use advanced filters to search orders by billing and shipping info, order total, date range, etc.
2- Search all your orders by product
To search for all your orders by product, you need to select these values:
- Find orders containing these products: Here you have two options: 1) It must contain all the products selected. 2) It must contain at least one product selected.
- Enter the products that the orders must contain. You can select several products separating them with commas.
- Click on Run search to filter your orders containing the selected products.
After that, you’ll see your orders filtered on the spreadsheet.
3- Export the orders you’ve filtered
After finding all your orders containing the selected products, open the Export tool by clicking on it on the top toolbar.
Now you need to select the columns you’ll export. For example, you can select the following columns:
- Order Details
- Modified Date
You can select these columns to export in What columns do you want to export.
- Tick the I understand it will export the posts from my current search
- OPTIONAL: Tick the I will edit this file with Microsoft Excel
- Click on Start new export.
With the WooCommerce Orders Spreadsheet plugin, you don’t need to spend many hours trying to find you orders by product. You can quickly filter and export them to a CSV file that you can edit with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.