Sometimes, when you realize some of your WooCommerce coupons are not having as much success as you would like, you may decide to remove them from your WooCommerce store. Or for example, you gave some coupons, and they expired without being used, and now you want to delete them all.
However, it can be a headache to find the coupons that haven’t been used yet because with WooCommerce you can look for them one by one only. That means you’ll have to open them one by one and see if they have been used or not.
Here we’ll show you how to find and delete unused coupons using the WP Sheet Editor Coupons Spreadsheet plugin.
Step 1: Install WP Sheet Editor Coupons
With this article you can easily apply changes on thousands of products quickly. You’ll be able to see and edit them in an easy-to-use spreadsheet.
*You can skip this step if you have the plugin installed and activated
Once you install, activate and open the plugin, you’ll find a spreadsheet containing all your WooCommerce coupons and their complete information.
You’ll find a toolbar with the following tools:
- Add new – This button helps you create new coupons in the spreadsheet.
- Search – With this tool, you can search specific coupons using different search terms.
- Bulk Edit – This is a powerful tool that helps you apply changes to thousands of coupons at once.
- Locate cell – Here you can enter a specific cell content and it will take you right to that cell.
Step 2: Search the unused WooCommerce coupons
For this tutorial, we’ll use the Bulk Edit tool; this tool helps you apply changes to thousands of products, filtering them in different ways, so please click it on the toolbar in order to open it.
Once you open the Bulk Edit tool, select the I want to search rows to update in the Select the rows that you want to update field.
After opening the search tool, you need to take these simple steps:
Tick the Enable advanced filters checkbox and set these values to filter all the unused coupons:
- Field key: Usage (usage_count)
- Operator: =.
- Value: 0
- Hit the Run search button.
This will take you back to the Bulk Edit tool.
Step 3: Delete all unused WooCommerce coupons
Once you’ve filtered all the unused coupons, you need to set these values in order to delete all the unused coupons:
- Select the rows that you want to update: I want to search rows to update
- What field do you want to edit: Status
- Select the type of edit: Set value
- Replace existing value with this value: Delete completely or Trash
- Click on Execute now
Now all your unused coupons will be deleted. That’s great because it takes just some seconds and you don’t need to use any strange code.
It’s really simple to manage your coupons with the WP Sheet Editor Coupons Spreadsheet plugin.